|The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz :)
||[Mar. 19th, 2011|04:42 am]
1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I don't like hitting people...nudging, however, is TOTES acceptible.
4. How about of the same sex?
I don't think so.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Probably my dad
6. What is/are your pet peeve(s)?
Ignorance, mouth-related noises (i.e. mouth-breathing, coughing without covering, snoring, etc.), certain words, arrogance.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I've been trying not to, but sometimes, it's necessary. I mean that you need a reason to guard yourself from some people who have hurt you, and in my case, I refer to painful reminders of being ignored or hurt as a form of holding a grudge.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Put on lotion :P
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Oh gosh, probably 6:00 pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Lauren Balberchak <3
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Saying I wasn't feeling well...but karma was a cold B and gave me ankle pains later :P
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Too many to count! My faves are the 80s/90s ballads CD collections. I usually have every song, too :P
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
Oh wow...probably a month or two ago
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
Slept through it accidentally...luckily, Kat woke me up so I could let Belle out :)
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Caramel High Rise Cooler from Caribou Coffee...or Vanilla Bean from Starbucks
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Hm...not too much of a drinker, but I did have 4 Jägerbombs and 3 Sminoff Ices once. I didn't feel a thing the next morning...was actually in pretty good shape. I guess I can hold mah liquor :)
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes and no...currently, yes.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
Um...WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. XP
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family):
I guess somewhere around 3
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family):
One...and let's just say it was by force.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
Um, no. I don't care to do that, personally.
4. Have you "done it"?
Unfortunately, technically yes, but I still consider myself a virgin. If you knew, you'd know my reasoning behind it.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes, hands, and neck...weird, right? I like guys with a strong jaw line and some character to their nose...definition is key to my lust.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2 store ones, but I never use them.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Lush, or Bath and Body Works.
3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
Help Mom and Dad to retire comfortably, make a good recording demo reel and get proper headshots done, and then move to Dallas and get started on my career. I'd also put a bunch of money towards charity, like to no-kill animal shelters across the US, and to Japan.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Eh, I would love to be famous, only because I love meeting new people. Being rich can be kind of boring. You can't talk to money, and I'd rather make friendships on my own rather than having to buy them.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Too many to count, and that's not fair. I'm a music major; it's my passion. Of COURSE I have a lot of music. :D
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Being the lead in 2 operas at the same time :)
2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Graduating from college, but they've always been supportive and proud of me, so I feel very lucky to have them.
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Learn how to love my life, and live it to the fullest (in MY terms, no one else's).
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Honestly, as long as I worked hard, that's all that matters. If I didn't win first place, then it wasn't meant to happen at that moment. I shouldn't stop trying because of it...it only motivates me to work harder.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were possibly going to lose?
Absolutely. I love a good challenge, and as I said, as long as I performed at my best, that's all that matters to me.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Honestly, yes. I feel guilty about it, even now. I don't like taking the easy way out usually.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I got 100% on my quiz, and I took charge of my life and was productive. :)
1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
I guess I would love to have the confidence and quick wit that some of my friends are lucky enough to have, and sometimes beauty is a thing I envy, but really, I envy others who are truly satisfied with their lives.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Mariah Carey's NYC apartment circa 2001, Kim Kardashian, or Trish Stratus
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
No one really, but if I was forced, then I guess I would want to be Yvonne Strahovski :)
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Greed or Envy....OHHHH you mean for this survey? I thought you were talking about Fullmetal Alchemist ;)
Enjoy, y'all! <3
Hugs and sprinkles,
P.S. Don't judge the music...I don't like her singing WHATSOEVER, but I like the message of the song and the melody :)